發新話題
打印

Transfer] [Need a joke] forgot the toilet paper after the explosion strong Repli

Transfer] [Need a joke] forgot the toilet paper after the explosion strong Repli

[[Need joke] forgot the toilet paper after the explosion strong Replies

forget to bring toilet tissue, though a little soil. User funny to see strong Replies explosion, so you may not agree!
1 floor. Forgot the toilet paper, pocket only girlfriend photos and 100 dollars, with which Chang? Who will tell me ah
2 floor. With your fingers! ~ Re-use of water will clean! ~
3 floor. With 100, ah do not you think you use the photos hurt photos too hard
4 floor. With 100, and run out and washed it clean floor, take out
5. Then upstairs to buy something after washed or smelling
6 floor. Haha, or `` people used to bring the waste basket under the calculations with `` (-__- the answer is really huge hoe..)
7 floor. Pants should be filed directly after using the toilet leave. . . . . . . . . (Buddy real atmosphere)
8 floor. Cry Ah ~ I was having dinner with
9 floor. Lie ................ even shoes are not? Take shoes scraping ah (by,nike sb dunk, brother, how scraping A -__-
)
10 floor. Simple reluctantly must sell ~ ~ ~ ~ with their own underwear thing in `~
11 floor. You buckle it on hand wash ~ ~ remember Oh
12 floor. Ah ~~~~~~ with socks (now with shoes that have the same purpose 。。。)
13 F. You this post that is not made of it in the toilet ... ... Honestly, what did you use ... ...
14 floor. India is not the use of paper
15 floor. 5 equal parts tear to 100 with a `` haha `` `` 80 `` are making left ah ~ ~ `` `I was a woman of course can not be used pictures of her boyfriend! ~ ~ (Refer women to really TM economically minded)
16 floor. 2 are used as a less friction ah (-_-
)
17 floor. Different motions on others!
18 floor. Photos and inward, so that your girlfriend behind your back, then Zaigua,juicy couture tracksuit, compared heart go on this (cattle..)
19 floor. Tear the photo of two thin Well ~!! Take no pattern of side rubbing Well ~ (more cattle..)
20 floor. He really find a hair dryer blowing **
really not work under the bottom into a decline from dried slightly
these issues do not trouble me next
(real sweat ```````````` ````````)
you Tell me,abercrombie tees, if you which method you use ah!

21 floor. You will not beat you
22 F 110. Stupid! Toilet certainly tap it, go out get a pipe inserted in the tap, squatting wash on the line.
23 floor. Are the two things that do not bear ........... absolutely ~ ~
it to the photograph of his girlfriend's head torn off to do Memorial
go rub it ~ ~ ~ PP ~ ~ 100 Well ...... keep it ~ ~ ~
24 floor. How did you do the ah, I want to ah. . . . . .
should pull over your brother, your own rinse Well
urinary a neat, or are thinking of you, oh (orz)
25 floor. You get to see if there are no female WC
26 floor. To complete a large after the PP Jue up and start Kuangshuai 5 minutes left in the PP using centrifugal force to the rejection on the document in a clean, then you can a bar, that is time-consuming and a bit tired ~ ~ ~
27 F . Hip strength upstairs floor really strong
28. You do not have a toilet wall. Rub the wall ah.
29 floor. Screen breath
emitting residues outside the PP is impossible to
suck (go,christian louboutin sale, you do this exercise?)
30 floor. Wait for the next Ha I'll help you clean
31 floor. Generous friends! Dora point! The toilet block! When that happens, people want to come in repair,ed hardy shirts, you threatened to: do not give paper! Vow not to go out! ! ! Do not give up?
32 floor. Brought to his chewing gum stick, stick like a clean, if still a little reluctant to throw sweet to chew on (that's you get the most evil O_O)
33 floor. Take the mouth blown, blow-dry the shell can pull down the floor
34. You practiced yoga did not, you can own the ah lick, but more difficult for the floor, oh
35. Diarrhea and how to do that if 100 is not enough ah ah
36 floor. Placed in front of you are two roads to choose love or stay behind love,cheap polo shirts, love the great temptation of money or more? This is a problem, is a choice, when you finally found the support of life, the pick up the bill when it as dung, suddenly discovered that dried up. - Guardian live love, appears to have lost a lot of sacrifice, in fact we get more.
發新話題