發新話題
打印

女人為什麼愛哭呢?聽聽上帝的回答

女人為什麼愛哭呢?聽聽上帝的回答

[文章] 女人為什麼愛哭呢?聽聽上帝的回答

A little boy asked his mother Why are you crying?
一個男孩問他的媽媽:你為甚麼要哭呢?

Because Im a woman, she told him.
媽媽說:因為我是女人啊。

I don't understand, he said.
男孩說:我不懂。

His mum just hugged him and said, And you never will.
他媽媽抱起他說:你永遠不會懂得。

Later the little boy asked his father, Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?
後來小男孩就問他爸爸:媽媽為甚麼毫無理由的哭呢?

All women cry for no reason, was all his dad could say.
所有女人都這樣。他爸爸回答。

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
小男孩長成了一個男人,但仍就不懂女人為甚麼哭泣。

Finally he put in a call to God; and when God got on the phone, he asked, God, why do women cry so easily?
最後,他打電話給上帝;當上帝拿起電話時,他問道:上帝,女人為甚麼那麼容易哭泣呢?

God said: When I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet,
gentle enough to give comfort.
上帝回答說:當我創造女人時,讓她很特別。我使她的肩膀能挑起整個世界的重擔;並且,又柔情似水。

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
我讓她的內心很堅強,能夠承受分娩的痛苦和忍受自己孩子多次的拒絕。

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,
and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
我賦予她耐心使她在別人放棄的時候繼續堅持,並且無怨無悔的照顧自己的家人渡過疾病和疲勞。

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances,
even when her child has hurt her very badly.
我賦予她在任何情況下都會愛孩子的感情,即使她的孩子傷害了她。

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
我賦予她包容她丈夫過錯的堅強,和用他的肋骨塑成她來保護他的心。

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife,
but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.
我賦予她智慧讓她知道一個好丈夫是絕不會傷害他的妻子的,但有時我也會考驗她支持自己丈夫的決心和堅強。


And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed.
最後,我讓她可以流淚。只要她願意,這是她所獨有的。

You see: The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries,
or the way she combs her hair.
你看,女人的漂亮不是因為她穿的衣服,她保持的體型或者她梳頭的方式。

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart and the place where love resides.
女人的漂亮必須從她的眼睛中去看,因為那是她心靈的窗戶和愛居住的地方。
發新話題