Board logo

標題: thomas sabo charm Shanxi killer version of the last paragraph in essence [打印本頁]

作者: abc150qqq    時間: 13-3-2010 23:02     標題: thomas sabo charm Shanxi killer version of the last paragraph in essence

Police: know why arrest you?
Hu Hai: Yes, something to kill people.
Police: kill a bit? You kill 14!
Hu Hai: more than 14 right?
Police: So how much you say?
Hu Hai: I remember was 17.
Police: 14 dead!
Hu Hai: I do not mind living there, I have Bola had to see who is not dead, as would give two shots. That is not to kill the net.
Police: Do you know consequences?
Hu Hai: (Meixiao face of police) know, know, my Diming for others.
Police: sorry do not regret it?
Hu Hai: Zebu regret it, there should not kill baby home, you have a say, before we know people are stopping by. And then there Gaisha's not kill the net.
police: you want to Sha Shui?
Hu Hai: With regard to those few men.
Police: so why kill your home?
Hu Hai: they when the village party secretary and village officers, corruption and squandered at least five million years. Three coal mines so that they can sell two. I went to town to complain to nobody. They hate me not, I wanted to carry dead. 99 June 19, I went to the ground watering, × × × brothers (one of which killed over the door) excuse and I fight with my head split into three spades, I have dozens of sewing needles. But for the first hard-back so that they can hack the. × × × (party secretary) sent people to come to me, to pay for compounding, I will not. Since then, I have played a desire to kill, and I originally planned to start with this year's 30 at night, when all see the Spring Festival party, can kill clean. June 19, I put × × × (secretary) and village of accounting called, so that they can write the number of corruption,kette thomas sabo, they do not take time out there siren sound (a passing police car ),××( accounting) of the rude , pointing to his forehead said, "Man the sea, have the ability to play the North Korea here. "I gave him on the forehead and shot him dead. He also thought that I dare not. There is no recourse but to advance hands-on.

When a reporter asked him if he regrets no regrets, he confidently answered: "No regrets, do not regret it a bit! Is regrettable, did not Gaisha of all killed. "Unfortunately, the net is not dead if Wu Hai mentioned several times on different occasions. According to the analysis, is also worried that troubles his parents left a wife and children. A reporter asked why he did not even kill a child together, he was quite justified in speaking: "Do not kill them as they grow up to bully my family dolls. "

courts Hu Hai, his station straight, holding self-defense books read aloud, just as the floor model workers in rural areas. There is also a common trial, a friend helped him to kill, Hu said that the respondent did not kill his friend, followed him had been persuaded him not to kill. At this time, the prosecution pointed out that a victim (played dead escape) to testify against his friend to take an ax chop him. Hu replied, I shot of him lying on the floor playing, he looked back Zai Mei. I picked up the ax chop him. The prosecution also pointed out that the victims of his friend took pliers. Hu Hai Tao immediately argue: Yes, I am a gun to force him dry. He did not clip the victims, I would shoot him. Blatant taking on everything. Hu Hai sentenced to death, shall withdraw when Hu Hai Dai Zhe him a trial of police officers on the handshake,thomas sabo Anh?nger, edge grip says: "I stepped forward, taking a step. "Name Xie police, hide also hide behind him, is indeed funny. 2001 December 25, is also a Western Christmas. Today, Shanxi Jinzhong Court held a public hearing according to law serious case of 14 people shot to death three defendants. Finally, there are two people sentenced to death a man sentenced to life imprisonment. First accused Hu Hai according to legal procedures in the final statement said: "I was born in the new society, long under the red flag, I would like to become an honest good people, this, I continued to strive to achieve its ideals, his character from childhood onwards is to speak up,thomas sabo charm club, dare to dare to. In the village of those good and powerless villagers and I live in harmony, and sometimes, I became the spokesman for their interests. However, in recent years, served as village cadres corruption and bribery, bullying people, the village of small coal mines (the villagers risked their lives), etc. turned over more than 400 million business by their partition. 4 years, I have repeatedly, and the villagers have been fruitless to reflect the departments of public security, discipline inspection, prosecution, provincial, municipal and district bureaucrats to make us indifferent and supercilious. However, we do Where reasoning? Who call the shots for us to do? I went to the public security authorities reported that those who earns a salary of civil servants of the people, driving more than 30 million on the purchase of the car swaggering not attend to a case, and even collusion between village cadres and oppressed people. I have only to violence with violence, and I to fend for themselves to defend the people's interest. In fact, I have a 4,5 million in annual revenue, I can regardless of these things, but I can not, my conscience tells me not to do so,Anhänger thomas sabo, I can not disregard this, forcing people to rebel, I can not let these Rambos squeeze people any more. I know I will die, if my death can lead to the attention of those officials to investigate and deal with those corrupt officials, I will be happy that, otherwise I will not let slip that they become devils. "the audience burst into applause, the presiding judge hurry to stop.

please lot to paste, so that more people know! ! !

I also admire you! May you rest in peace to be happy! Really hope that China will more people like you ~ ~ ~ more than a little like Jiwuruchou Hu sea of people (of course,thomas sabo kette, do not kill people), the corruption of those who dare not be so arrogant in.
相关的主题文章:

We love lyrics Yom Kippur

kette thomas sabo The sun today. Grass or speak. Do not Xiaopodupi

Chaos ....

thomas sabo charm club Creativity

歡迎光臨 SE 論壇 (http://se.os.st/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 6.1.0F